4003 Cheeney St, Santa Clara, CA 950542 beds, 1 bath, 1,164 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $538,000
- Price/sqft: $462
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 400 sqft
- Large Courtyard, Pet Friendly
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,164 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1947
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 55
- Parcel #: 10412195
- Zillow Home ID: 19490593
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4003 Cheeney Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95054, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 100% greater than in Santa Clara, and 65.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95054 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Santa Clara.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95054 home values.
- 4023 Cheeney St Santa Clara, CA$721K221,372
- 4035 Cheeney St Santa Clara, CA$722K----1,234
- 1851 Chestnut St Santa Clara, CA$491K311,134
- 1900 Chestnut St Santa Clara, CA$823K431,835
- 4032 Davis St Santa Clara, CA$1.36M743,737
- 4043 Cheeney St Santa Clara, CA$709K211,198
- 1810 Chestnut St Santa Clara, CA$706K211,494
- 4022 Davis St Santa Clara, CA$844K331,872
- 1801 Chestnut St Santa Clara, CA$672K311,060
- 4042 Davis St Santa Clara, CA$993K321,616
- 1920 Chestnut St Santa Clara, CA$645K21864
- 1800 Chestnut St Santa Clara, CA$596K21889
- 4004 Cheeney St Santa Clara, CA$978K----2,584
- 4052 Davis St Santa Clara, CA$744K211,048
- 4063 Cheeney St Santa Clara, CA$670K31960
- 4024 Cheeney St Santa Clara, CA$669K31945
- 4034 Cheeney St Santa Clara, CA$746K431,349
- 4062 Davis St Santa Clara, CA$660K21816
- 1780 Chestnut St Santa Clara, CA$614K21746
- 1950 Chestnut St Santa Clara, CA$814K311,579
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.