4003 Hawick Way, El Dorado Hills, CA 957623 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,648 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.36 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $748,000
- Price/sqft: $205
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: 3 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- new hardwood floors study, living room, dining room, crown moulding, waterfall, fountain in courtyar
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,648 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Parcel #: 1231840110
- Zillow Home ID: 54844288
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4003 Hawick Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95762, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.7% less than in El Dorado Hills, and 22.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 95762 home values rise more quickly than other regions in El Dorado Hills.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95762 home values.
- 4007 Hawick Way El Dorado Hills, CA$594K32.52,873
- 3952 Royal Troon Dr Folsom, CA$676K32.53,076
- 3956 Royal Troon Dr El Dorado Hills, CA$733K333,648
- 4013 Hawick Way El Dorado Hills, CA$632K32.53,076
- 3960 Royal Troon Dr El Dorado Hills, CA$643K32.52,873
- 2004 Powfoot Way El Dorado Hills, CA$714K32.52,970
- 2010 Powfoot Way El Dorado Hills, CA$645K42.53,200
- 2000 Powfoot Way El Dorado Hills, CA$676K32.53,076
- 4002 Hawick Way El Dorado Hills, CA$618K32.53,076
- 4008 Hawick Way El Dorado Hills, CA$688K43.53,648
- 3966 Royal Troon Dr El Dorado Hills, CA$649K323,076
- 308 Saint Boswell Ct El Dorado Hills, CA$758K343,648
- 4014 Hawick Way El Dorado Hills, CA$615K33.52,970
- 4019 Hawick Way El Dorado Hills, CA$581K332,970
- 2020 Powfoot Way El Dorado Hills, CA$685K32.53,076
- 3970 Royal Troon Dr El Dorado Hills, CA$610K32.53,076
- 4020 Hawick Way Folsom, CA$603K32.53,076
- 3953 Royal Troon Dr El Dorado Hills, CA$675K32.53,076
- 3949 Royal Troon Dr El Dorado Hills, CA$656K32.52,970
- 304 Saint Boswell Ct El Dorado Hills, CA$657K32.52,970
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.