- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4003 Paladin Dr, San Jose, CA 951243 beds, 2 baths, 1,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,136 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $3,000
- Price/sqft: $2
- Parking: 420 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1959
- Lot depth: 104
- Lot width: 59
- Parcel #: 44730065
- Zillow Home ID: 19695594
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4003 Paladin Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Cambrian Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 5.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% less than in San Jose, and 82.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Cambrian Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cambrian Park home values.
- 3981 Paladin Dr San Jose, CA$861K322,144
- 4023 Paladin Dr San Jose, CA$671K321,240
- 3959 Paladin Dr San Jose, CA$847K321,965
- 4002 La Mesa Ln San Jose, CA$658K321,210
- 4045 Paladin Dr San Jose, CA$672K321,210
- 3990 La Mesa Ln San Jose, CA$764K321,240
- 4016 La Mesa Ln San Jose, CA$728K321,320
- 3978 La Mesa Ln San Jose, CA$696K321,210
- 3949 Paladin Dr San Jose, CA$666K321,210
- 4067 Paladin Dr San Jose, CA$838K421,573
- 4028 La Mesa Ln San Jose, CA$702K321,210
- 3966 La Mesa Ln San Jose, CA$812K321,500
- 3982 Paladin Dr San Jose, CA$767K421,485
- 4004 Paladin Dr San Jose, CA$1.34M633,173
- 3960 Paladin Dr San Jose, CA$766K321,240
- 4024 Paladin Dr San Jose, CA$721K321,210
- 3950 Paladin Dr San Jose, CA$702K311,100
- 3941 Paladin Dr San Jose, CA$835K421,798
- 4040 La Mesa Ln San Jose, CA$680K321,240
- 4089 Paladin Dr San Jose, CA$766K311,190
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.