4004 13th St NW, Washington, DC 200113 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,099 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1924
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $725,000
- Price/sqft: $345
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,100 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: 2823 0129
- Zillow Home ID: 472032
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4004 13th St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Sixteenth Street Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 7.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 17.5% lower than in Washington, and 22.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Sixteenth Street Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sixteenth Street Heights home values.
- 4006 13th St NW Washington, DC$438K31.51,152
- 4008 13th St NW Washington, DC$558K421,452
- 4010 13th St NW Washington, DC$638K43.52,054
- 4012 13th St NW Washington, DC$429K311,452
- 4014 13th St NW Washington, DC$534K32.51,452
- 4016 13th St NW Washington, DC$601K431,452
- 1305 Shepherd St NW Washington, DC$677K321,870
- 4018 13th St NW Washington, DC$533K411,452
- 1307 Shepherd St NW Washington, DC$517K32.52,112
- 4020 13th St NW Washington, DC$427K321,452
- 1309 Shepherd St NW Washington, DC$426K311,400
- 1304 Shepherd St NW Washington, DC$550K33.51,670
- 1306 Shepherd St NW Washington, DC$670K43.51,620
- 4022 13th St NW Washington, DC$543K421,452
- 1302 Shepherd St NW Washington, DC$493K321,450
- 1308 Shepherd St NW Washington, DC$652KStudio--1,900
- 1310 Shepherd St NW Washington, DC$493K311,340
- 1300 Shepherd St NW Washington, DC$513K111,752
- Taylor St NW Washington, DC$488K411,540
- 13th St NW Washington, DC$429K311,452
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.