4004 248th St, Little Neck, NY 113634 beds, 3 baths, 2,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2,600 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1989
- Last sold: Jan 2001 for $350,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,300 sqft
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 26
- Parcel #: 081230016
- Zillow Home ID: 32093695
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4004 248th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Douglaston-Little Neck market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 0.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% greater than in New York, and 95.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Douglaston-Little Neck home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Douglaston-Little Neck home values.
- 4006 248th St Flushing, NY$839K----2,300
- 24706 40th Ave Flushing, NY$906K----2,360
- 4010 248th St Flushing, NY$811K----2,184
- 4007 247th St Flushing, NY$815K----1,824
- 4014 248th St Flushing, NY$700K421,496
- 24704 40th Ave Flushing, NY$1.14M----2,360
- 4011 247th St Flushing, NY$748K----1,170
- 4014 248th St Little Neck, NY$737K32.5--
- 24711 41st Ave Flushing, NY$657K----1,530
- 24709 41st Ave Flushing, NY$895K----2,184
- 4017 247th St Flushing, NY$837K----1,840
- 24715 41st Ave Flushing, NY$648K----1,530
- 4003 248th St Flushing, NY$1.68M----1,960
- 4024 247th St Little Neck, NY$670K33--
- 4024 247th St # 0 Little Neck, NY$650K32--
- 24803 40th Ave Flushing, NY$866K42.51,810
- 4020 248th St Flushing, NY$736K----1,714
- 40th Ave Flushing, NY$866K----1,810
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!