4004 Beecher St NW APT 103, Washington, DC 200071 bed, 1 bath, 550 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Sun-drenched 1 BR with everything you want - Stainless appliances, new flooring, windows on two sides, new custom lighting fixtures, two entry hall closets, fresh paint job, generous bedroom closet, new crown molding, unique stained glass window, HUGE EXTRA storage unit & low condo fees. Great for 1 BR home or rental option! Walk to Wisconsin shops, Georgetown, Glover Park, buses & parks.
- Built in 1942
- HOA Fee: $320
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: On street
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $226,000
- Price/sqft: $411
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- bike rack, laundry room, 1 storage unit
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Georgian
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 550 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: 1316S 2007
- Zillow Home ID: 433634
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4004 Beecher St Nw APT 103
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Glover Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 96.8% lower than in Washington, and 97.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Glover Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Glover Park home values.
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292