- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4004 Devon Dr, Edmond, OK 730343 beds, 2 baths, 2,087 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 9,600 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2006 for $185,500
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 483 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,087 sqft
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 126411160
- Zillow Home ID: 21936376
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4004 Devon Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73034 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 14.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.7% greater than in Edmond, and 37.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73034 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Edmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73034 home values.
- 4008 Devon Dr Edmond, OK$221K322,375
- 4000 Devon Dr Edmond, OK$222K432,428
- 4013 Eaton Pl Edmond, OK$212K432,148
- 4009 Eaton Pl Edmond, OK$251K432,723
- 4017 Eaton Pl Edmond, OK$209K322,137
- 4005 Devon Dr Edmond, OK$220K432,333
- 4009 Devon Dr Edmond, OK$193K322,052
- 4012 Devon Dr Edmond, OK$233K42.52,544
- 3928 Devon Dr Edmond, OK$218K422,299
- 4001 Devon Dr Edmond, OK$237K432,368
- 4021 Eaton Pl Edmond, OK$196K332,076
- 4013 Devon Dr Edmond, OK$214K422,392
- Eaton Pl Edmond, OK$212K432,148
- 3929 Devon Dr Edmond, OK$216K422,424
- 4005 Eaton Pl Edmond, OK$191K422,300
- 4004 Sheffield Ave Edmond, OK$220K432,293
- 3924 Devon Dr Edmond, OK$218K432,363
- 4008 Sheffield Ave Edmond, OK$220K42.52,182
- 4000 Sheffield Ave Edmond, OK$257K432,433
- 4004 Eaton Pl Edmond, OK$225K32.52,298
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.