4005 Atlas Ave, El Paso, TX 799043 beds, 2 baths, 1,379 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 576 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,379 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: P32499900103700
- Zillow Home ID: 27455301
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4005 Atlas Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Northeast, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.4% greater than in El Paso, and 37.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Northeast home values from rising as quickly as other regions in El Paso.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northeast home values.
- 2 beds, 1 baths
872 sqft, 10,890 sqft lot, built in 1954
- 2 beds, 1 baths
- 4009 Atlas Ave El Paso, TX$147K--21,698
- 4001 Atlas Ave El Paso, TX$124K321,740
- 4004 Volcanic Ave El Paso, TX$223K423,165
- 4008 Volcanic Ave El Paso, TX$85K--1.51,258
- 4000 Volcanic Ave El Paso, TX$140K522,250
- 4013 Atlas Ave El Paso, TX$102K--21,292
- 4012 Volcanic Ave El Paso, TX$107K--21,426
- 3917 Atlas Ave El Paso, TX$125K32.51,851
- 4017 Atlas Ave El Paso, TX$119K--21,666
- Volcanic Ave El Paso, TX$160K322,345
- 4016 Volcanic Ave El Paso, TX$103K--1.51,292
- 3916 Volcanic Ave El Paso, TX$119K--21,466
- 4005 Volcanic Ave El Paso, TX$103K321,287
- 4009 Volcanic Ave El Paso, TX$117K321,678
- 4001 Volcanic Ave El Paso, TX$118K421,667
- 3913 Atlas Ave El Paso, TX$88K--1.51,755
- 4021 Atlas Ave El Paso, TX$109K31.51,772
- 4013 Volcanic Ave El Paso, TX$76K--21,292
- 4020 Volcanic Ave El Paso, TX$110K--1.51,380
- 3912 Volcanic Ave El Paso, TX$117K41.51,649
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!