4005 Hancock Dr, Sacramento, CA 958213 beds, 2 baths, 1,620 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,019 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $249,950
- Price/sqft: $154
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 462 sqft
- Central Vacuum System, Separate Workshop Building
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,620 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 26900300180000
- Zillow Home ID: 26082958
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4005 Hancock Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Arden-Arcade market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 28.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.9% less than in Sacramento Metro, and exactly the same as the national average. This lower local number could help Arden-Arcade home values rise more quickly than other regions in Sacramento Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Arden-Arcade home values.
- 4009 Hancock Dr Sacramento, CA$234K321,620
- 4001 Hancock Dr Sacramento, CA$511K633,880
- 3001 Dorlaine Ct Sacramento, CA$429K532,407
- 4029 Hancock Dr Sacramento, CA$303K321,889
- 4004 Hancock Dr Sacramento, CA$274K321,359
- 4000 Hancock Dr Sacramento, CA$268K321,359
- 4008 Hancock Dr Sacramento, CA$273K321,359
- 4013 Hancock Dr Sacramento, CA$231K321,620
- 3917 Hancock Dr Sacramento, CA$244K421,486
- 3000 Dorlaine Ct Sacramento, CA$366K322,542
- 3000 Clairidge Oak Ct Sacramento, CA$493K32.52,161
- 4012 Hancock Dr Sacramento, CA$269K321,359
- 3918 Hancock Dr Sacramento, CA$258K321,806
- 3015 Dorlaine Ct Sacramento, CA$489K63.53,423
- 4017 Hancock Dr Sacramento, CA$276K321,694
- 3010 Dorlaine Ct Sacramento, CA$581K41.52,864
- 3006 Clairidge Oak Ct Sacramento, CA$318K322,300
- 3020 Dorlaine Ct Sacramento, CA$513K53.52,482
- 3911 Hancock Dr Sacramento, CA$249K421,514
- 4016 Hancock Dr Sacramento, CA$226K321,359
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.