4005 Springdale Ave, Baltimore, MD 212074 beds, 3 baths, 2,108 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,999 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $6,000
- Price/sqft: $3
- Flooring: Other
- Parking: Off street, On street
- Granite countertop, Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 4.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,108 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 200
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 2738 006
- Zillow Home ID: 36489176
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4005 Springdale Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 21207, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 24.5% less than in Baltimore, and 87.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 21207 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 21207 home values.
- 4007 Springdale Ave Baltimore, MD$218K642,835
- 4003 Springdale Ave Baltimore, MD$176K--2.51,425
- 4009 Springdale Ave Baltimore, MD$154K--21,976
- 4001 Springdale Ave Baltimore, MD$175K--32,085
- 4011 Springdale Ave Baltimore, MD$143K--22,688
- 4002 Kathland Ave Baltimore, MD$150K432,900
- 4004 Kathland Ave Baltimore, MD$158K--11,488
- 4000 Kathland Ave Baltimore, MD$175K--32,360
- 4006 Kathland Ave Baltimore, MD$169K522,248
- 4013 Springdale Ave Baltimore, MD$174K--33,015
- 3310 Oakfield Ave Baltimore, MD$263K--43,095
- 3308 Oakfield Ave Baltimore, MD$164K--21,701
- 4002 Springdale Ave Baltimore, MD$133K--31,890
- 4004 Springdale Ave Baltimore, MD$224K--2.53,404
- 3312 Oakfield Ave Baltimore, MD$225K64.52,231
- 3306 Oakfield Ave Baltimore, MD$153K--11,379
- 4000 Springdale Ave Baltimore, MD$148K412,085
- 4006 Springdale Ave Baltimore, MD$184KStudio22,334
- 3314 Oakfield Ave Baltimore, MD$249K--42,797
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.