4005 W Franklin St, Baltimore, MD 21229
Sold on 11/9/12: $25,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:1.5 baths
- Apartment:1,080 sq ft
- Lot:1,350 sqft
- Year Built:1924
- Last Sold:Nov 2012 for $25,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeFinished
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Basement sqft250
- Construction Quality4.0
- Days on Zillow393
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Lot Depth75
- Lot Width18
- Parcel #2297 016
- Roof TypeBuilt up
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID36522463
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,202/mo||$1K – $1.4K/mo||-$11||$1.11||11/25/2013|
|Tax assessment What's this?|
Zillow predicts 21229 home values will decrease 6.6% next year, compared to a 5% decrease for Baltimore as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 21229 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold grew 1.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6% lower than in Baltimore, and 108.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 21229 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 21229 home values.
Neighborhood for 4005 W Franklin Street
- # 0--31.01,080
Nearby Schools in Baltimore
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Edmondson-Westside High (assigned) 9-12 0.3 mi
- Beechfield Elementary/Middle (assigned) PK-8 1.0 mi
- Frederick Douglass High (assigned) 9-12 2.3 mi
- Garrison Middle (assigned) 6-8 2.5 mi
- Forest Park High (assigned) 9-12 2.6 mi
- Augusta Fells Savage Institute of Visua... (assigned) 9-12 2.6 mi
- Vivien T. Thomas Medical Arts Academy (assigned) 9-12 2.7 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005