- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4006 8th St, Baltimore, MD 212252 baths, 1,088 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,600 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1942
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $8,500
- Price/sqft: $8
- Finished basement, 408 sqft
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,088 sqft
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 16
- Parcel #: 7095A135
- Zillow Home ID: 36552060
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4006 8th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Brooklyn, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.9% greater than in Baltimore, and 202.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Brooklyn home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brooklyn home values.
- 4008 8th St Baltimore, MD$56K321,160
- 4004 8th St Baltimore, MD$49K--21,088
- 4010 8th St Baltimore, MD$53K--21,160
- 4002 8th St Baltimore, MD$67K221,632
- 4012 8th St Baltimore, MD$43K321,172
- 4000 8th St Baltimore, MD$62K31.51,088
- 4014 8th St Baltimore, MD$98K32.51,088
- 3930 8th St Baltimore, MD$82K411,088
- 4016 8th St Baltimore, MD$80K311,088
- 4018 8th St Baltimore, MD$59K311,088
- 3928 8th St Baltimore, MD$65K--21,136
- 4020 8th St Baltimore, MD$72K311,088
- 3926 8th St Baltimore, MD$62K--21,136
- 4022 8th St Baltimore, MD$64K311,100
- 3924 8th St Baltimore, MD$128K521,800
- 8th St Baltimore, MD$115K--21,088
- 8th St Baltimore, MD$53K--21,160
- 8th St Baltimore, MD$59K--21,200
- 4024 8th St Baltimore, MD$90K--11,088
- 3922 8th St Baltimore, MD$47KStudio--1,088
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.