4006 W Gray St, Tampa, FL 336093 beds, 2 baths, 1,705 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The kitchen has custom maple cabinetry, new counter tops, stainless steel appliances and tile flooring. The spacious master bedroom has a walk-in closet and updated bathroom with granite counter tops and walk-in shower. Enjoy a formal living area as well as an enormous 14 x 32 family room that looks out to the pool and deck. The huge fenced backyard has a 15 x 30 pool, a 14 x 32 deck, and still has lots of room for expansion! Kitchen and baths are tile, all other rooms have real wood flooring. Roof is one year old. Large laundry room has lots of extra storage space. Washer & dryer are included as is a brand new lawn mower. The VERY hard-to-find oversized driveway and 2-car carport accommodate EIGHT (8)+ cars! Can't beat this location. Convenient to I-275, Hyde Park, Downtown, 2 major shopping malls and an abundance of restaurants. The VERY best value in the Plant High district!
You can close quickly because this is NOT A SHORT SALE!
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $205,500
- Price/sqft: $121
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,705 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 124
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 1150550000
- Zillow Home ID: 45047920
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4006 W Gray Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Bon Air North, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 48.4% lower than in Tampa, and 68.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Bon Air North home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bon Air North home values.
- 4008 W Gray St Tampa, FL$195K222,145
- 4002 W Gray St Tampa, FL$177K321,418
- 4003 W Fig St Tampa, FL$146K221,247
- 4007 W Fig St Tampa, FL$119K221,232
- 4001 W Fig St Tampa, FL$301K432,434
- 4012 W Gray St Tampa, FL$140K211,142
- 4003 W Gray St Tampa, FL$114K22975
- 4005 W Gray St Tampa, FL$168K321,510
- 4001 W Gray St Tampa, FL$119K211,372
- 4011 W Fig St Tampa, FL$205K112,102
- N Church Ave Tampa, FL$115K311,008
- 4009 W Gray St Tampa, FL$214K642,007
- 3920 W Gray St Tampa, FL$194K311,918
- 4004 W Carmen St Tampa, FL$163K421,657
- 4006 W Carmen St Tampa, FL$98K21768
- 4011 W Gray St Tampa, FL$112K211,117
- 3919 W Fig St Tampa, FL$142K321,113
- 4004 W Fig St Tampa, FL$158K321,864
- 4006 W Fig St Tampa, FL$152K321,208
- 4002 W Carmen St Tampa, FL$126K211,380
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!