4006 Wilsby Ave, Baltimore, MD 21218Studio, 1 bath, 1,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1,260 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2007 for $76,000
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 90
- Lot width: 14
- Parcel #: 3913 089
- Zillow Home ID: 36457668
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4006 Wilsby Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Pen Lucy market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 78.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 37.4% greater than in Baltimore, and 322.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Pen Lucy home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Pen Lucy home values.
- 1 beds, 1 baths
1,536 sqft, 2,178 sqft lot, built in 1920
- 1 beds, 1 baths
- 4008 Wilsby Ave Baltimore, MD$77K--11,260
- 4004 Wilsby Ave Baltimore, MD$86K31.51,200
- 4010 Wilsby Ave Baltimore, MD$97K411,200
- 4002 Wilsby Ave Baltimore, MD$53K--11,344
- 4000 Wilsby Ave Baltimore, MD$89KStudio--1,200
- 4012 Wilsby Ave Baltimore, MD$85K--11,260
- 4014 Wilsby Ave Baltimore, MD$79K321,260
- 4016 Wilsby Ave Baltimore, MD$89K321,200
- 660 Dumbarton Ave Baltimore, MD$83K--11,428
- 4018 Wilsby Ave Baltimore, MD$88K--11,200
- 3964 Wilsby Ave Baltimore, MD$89K--11,344
- 658 Dumbarton Ave Baltimore, MD$113K321,305
- 4020 Wilsby Ave Baltimore, MD$87K311,260
- Cator Ave Baltimore, MD$82K--11,440
- Dumbarton Ave Baltimore, MD$90K--1840
- Cator Ave Baltimore, MD$74K--11,104
- E 41st St Baltimore, MD$85K--11,440
- 3962 Wilsby Ave Baltimore, MD$102K--11,120
- 4022 Wilsby Ave Baltimore, MD$87K--11,260
- 656 Dumbarton Ave Baltimore, MD$102K321,305
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.