- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4007 63rd St, Bethesda, MD 208162.5 baths, 2,962 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,200 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1936
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $240,000
- Price/sqft: $81
- Finished basement, 793 sqft
- Parking: 240 sqft
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,962 sqft
- Parcel #: 0700448753
- Zillow Home ID: 37167576
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4007 63rd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 20816, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 129.2% greater than in Brookmont, and 85.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 20816 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Brookmont.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 20816 home values.
- 4009 63rd St Bethesda, MD$1.03M--2.52,224
- 6224 Broad St Bethesda, MD$646K--1.5972
- 6222 Broad St Bethesda, MD$1M--22,355
- 4011 63rd St Bethesda, MD$861K--1.51,482
- 6220 Broad St Bethesda, MD$1.02M--22,265
- 4016 62nd St Bethesda, MD$1.19M53.53,565
- 6300 Broad St Bethesda, MD$1.33M--3.52,346
- 4006 63rd St Bethesda, MD$1.61M--43,744
- 4010 62nd St Bethesda, MD$903K431,873
- 4008 63rd St Bethesda, MD$1.79M54.55,000
- 6328 Broad St Bethesda, MD$781K--11,224
- 4006 62nd St Bethesda, MD$920K--2.51,765
- 6101 Broad St Bethesda, MD$1.03M332,016
- 6211 Ridge Dr Bethesda, MD$689K--11,184
- 4013 63rd St Bethesda, MD$920K--2.51,745
- 4020 62nd St Bethesda, MD$775K--21,428
- 4007 62nd St Bethesda, MD$794K--11,465
- 6301 Ridge Dr Bethesda, MD$948K--22,032
- 4011 62nd St Bethesda, MD$1.65M554,800
- 6330 Broad St Bethesda, MD$1.11M--2.52,572
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!