4007 Ames St NE, Washington, DC 200194 beds, 3 baths, 2,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,109 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $245,000
- Price/sqft: $107
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,300 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: 5084 0239
- Zillow Home ID: 510296
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4007 Ames St Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Benning market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 6.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.9% greater than in Washington, and 1.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Benning home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Benning home values.
- 4005 Ames St NE Washington, DC$182K311,024
- 4009 Ames St NE Washington, DC$171K311,024
- 4011 Ames St NE Washington, DC$250K33.51,376
- 19 40th St NE Washington, DC$268K321,024
- 4003 Ames St NE Washington, DC$171K311,024
- 17 40th St NE Washington, DC$172K31.51,024
- 4001 Ames St NE Washington, DC$283K321,024
- 15 40th St NE Washington, DC$173K311,024
- 4006 Ames St NE Washington, DC$248K321,405
- E Capitol St NE Washington, DC$182K311,184
- Blaine St NE Washington, DC$204K31.51,122
- 4000 Ames St NE Washington, DC$325K331,250
- 4008 Ames St NE Washington, DC$242K331,405
- 101 40th St NE Washington, DC$491K43.51,624
- 4010 Ames St NE Washington, DC$250K31.51,407
- Ames St NE Washington, DC$253K31.51,267
- E Capitol St NE Washington, DC$204K321,216
- Ames St NE Washington, DC$200K31.51,188
- 4012 Ames St NE Washington, DC$265K321,405
- 3985 Ames St NE Washington, DC$270K31.51,188
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.