- Lot: 5,793 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1911
- 16 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,508 all time views
- 15 shoppers saved this home
- Price/sqft: $45
- MLS #: 21347667
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Basement Description \ Unfinished, Foundation \ Basement-Block, Heat \ ForcedAir, Lot Information \ Sidewalks, Optional Level Below Grade \ Basement, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Trans Type \ Sale, Water Heater \ Gas, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Pct Optional Level Finished \ 0-25%, Cool \ No Cooling, Exterior \ Vinyl, Heat \ DualSystem, Architectural Style \ TradAmer, Appliances \ MicroHood, Contingency \ Act With No Contingency, Appliances \ Oven\Range-Gas, Interior \ Attic Access, Master Bedroom Description \ Walk in Closet, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Eating Area \ Eat In Kitchen, Porch \ Covered Porch, Eating Area \ Formal Dining Room, Equipment \ Smoke Alarm, Fireplace Description \ Wood Burning Fireplace, Eating Area \ Kitchen Updated, Eating Area \ Dinning Combo\Kitchen, Exterior Amenities \ Fence Partial, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Tub with Shower, Lot Information \ Trees Small, Ownership Interest Types \ None, Tax Exemption \ HomesteadTaxExemption, Tax Exemption \ MortageTaxExemption
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,096 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1948
- Lot depth: 132
- Lot width: 44
- Parcel #: 490613101009000801
- Zillow Home ID: 1247157
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 46205 home values will rise 1.3% next year, compared to a 2.1% increase for Indianapolis Metro as a whole. Among 46205 homes, this home is 5.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 50.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46205, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 139.4% greater than in Indianapolis Metro, and 50.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46205 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46205 home values.
|4011 Broadway St Indianapolis, IN||$133K||3||1||1,350|
|4009 Broadway St Indianapolis, IN||$129K||3||1||1,472|
|620 E 40th St Indianapolis, IN||$135K||3||3||1,910|
|4001 Broadway St Indianapolis, IN||$147K||3||2||1,722|
|4019 Broadway St Indianapolis, IN||$205K||3||--||3,048|
|4025 Broadway St Indianapolis, IN||$156K||4||--||1,758|
|3967 Broadway St Indianapolis, IN||$191K||4||2||3,160|
|4029 Broadway St Indianapolis, IN||$172K||4||1.5||2,273|
|4008 N College Ave Indianapolis, IN||$148K||3||--||1,482|
|4012 N College Ave Indianapolis, IN||$143K||4||--||1,660|
|4002 N College Ave Indianapolis, IN||$121K||3||1||1,300|
|3961 Broadway St Indianapolis, IN||$166K||4||1.5||2,103|
|4016 N College Ave Indianapolis, IN||$127K||5||1||1,264|
|4037 Broadway St Indianapolis, IN||$152K||3||--||1,782|
|4020 N College Ave Indianapolis, IN||$146K||3||--||1,812|
|3970 N College Ave Indianapolis, IN||$166K||3||2.5||2,642|
|4006 Broadway St Indianapolis, IN||$163K||4||--||1,758|
|616 E 40TH St Indianapolis, IN||$267K||3||--||3,556|
|4012 Broadway St Indianapolis, IN||$161K||3||--||1,793|
|3955 Broadway St Indianapolis, IN||$160K||4||2||2,688|
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!