4007 Zinfandel Way, Indianapolis, IN 462542 beds, 2 baths, 1,497 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1982
- 209 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $57
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 529 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,497 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1982
- Laundry: None
- Lot depth: 116
- Lot width: 37
- Parcel #: 490514125011000600
- Zillow Home ID: 1199806
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4007 Zinfandel Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46254 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 64.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 133.3% greater than in Indianapolis Metro, and 46.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46254 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46254 home values.
- 4011 Zinfandel Way Indianapolis, IN$94K221,600
- 4003 Zinfandel Way Indianapolis, IN$81K211,355
- 4015 Zinfandel Way Indianapolis, IN$91K211,497
- 4015 Zinfandel Way Indianapolis, IN$54K221,497
- 4019 Zinfandel Way Indianapolis, IN$101K331,652
- 4023 Zinfandel Way Indianapolis, IN$86K211,217
- 4004 Zinfandel Way Indianapolis, IN$127K32.51,681
- 4004 Zinfandel Way Indianapolis, IN$84K3----
- 4027 Zinfandel Way Indianapolis, IN$85K211,219
- Common Property Indianapolis, IN--------
- 4008 Zinfandel Way Indianapolis, IN$85K211,156
- 4012 Zinfandel Way Indianapolis, IN$90K211,217
- 4016 Zinfandel Way Indianapolis, IN$89K211,040
- 4031 Zinfandel Way Indianapolis, IN$89K311,223
- 4020 Zinfandel Way Indianapolis, IN$86K211,039
- 4024 Zinfandel Way Indianapolis, IN$89K321,217
- 4028 Zinfandel Way Indianapolis, IN$83K211,181
- 4032 Zinfandel Way # WA Indianapolis, IN$59K211,045
- 4011 Eagle Cove Cir Indianapolis, IN$59K21880
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Find out more about this home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.