4008 Canter Ct, Valrico, FL 335964 beds, 3 baths, 2,247 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1994
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 570 sqft
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $220,000
- Price/sqft: $98
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Eat-In Kitchen, Wood and Tile Floors, Open Concept, Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Desk, Cul-de Sac, Large Fenced Yard, Living/Dining Room, Walk-In Closet, Pantry, Great Room, Electric Stove/Oven, Granite Counters, Neutral Carpet, Screened Lanai, Master Suite
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,247 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Lot depth: 146
- Lot width: 81
- Parcel #: 0875195006
- Zillow Home ID: 45023946
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4008 Canter Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33596, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25.6% lower than in Valrico, and 182.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 33596 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Valrico.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33596 home values.
- 4010 Canter Ct Valrico, FL$284K42.52,514
- 4004 Canter Ct Valrico, FL$247K432,374
- 4520 Gentrice Dr Valrico, FL$278K532,427
- 4524 Gentrice Dr Valrico, FL$257K432,496
- 4002 Canter Ct Valrico, FL$310K42.52,800
- 4012 Canter Ct Valrico, FL$276K422,477
- 4007 Canter Ct Valrico, FL$264K432,600
- 4518 Gentrice Dr Valrico, FL$272K432,543
- 4009 Canter Ct Valrico, FL$258K52.52,347
- 4005 Canter Ct Valrico, FL$269K432,561
- 4013 Canter Ct Valrico, FL$226K432,596
- 4003 Canter Ct Valrico, FL$259K432,488
- 4011 Canter Ct Valrico, FL$275K432,596
- 4516 Gentrice Dr Valrico, FL$263K432,327
- 4519 Gentrice Dr Valrico, FL$238K422,198
- 4521 Gentrice Dr Valrico, FL$258K532,410
- 4001 Canter Ct Valrico, FL$290K422,462
- 4527 Gentrice Dr Valrico, FL$261K422,400
- 4525 Gentrice Dr Valrico, FL$316K432,735
- 4529 Gentrice Dr Valrico, FL$263K422,428
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.