4008 Freesia Ct, Zebulon, NC 275973 beds, 3 baths, 1,950 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Great small friendly neighborhood. Great schools in the area as well.
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- HOA Fee: $155
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jun 2009 for $181,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces, 440 sqft
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,950 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 179616936349000
- Zillow Home ID: 80205815
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4008 Freesia Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27597, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.5% greater than in Zebulon, and 12.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27597 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Zebulon.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27597 home values.
- 4009 Freesia Ct Zebulon, NC$169K32.51,789
- 4006 Freesia Ct Zebulon, NC$194K--2.51,877
- 4007 Freesia Ct Zebulon, NC$172K--2.51,974
- 5005 Bee Balm Ct Zebulon, NC$172K--21,694
- 4005 Freesia Ct Zebulon, NC$192K32.51,879
- 5007 Bee Balm Ct Zebulon, NC$168K--2.51,769
- 3011 Watsonia Dr Zebulon, NC$192K32.51,948
- 3013 Watsonia Dr Zebulon, NC$186K322,051
- 4003 Freesia Ct Zebulon, NC$177K--2.51,919
- 5007 Bee Balm Ct Zebulon, NC$183K32.51,789
- 4001 Freesia Ct Zebulon, NC$186K--2.52,006
- 2010 Wild Iris Dr Zebulon, NC$169K--2.51,896
- 2008 Wild Iris Dr Zebulon, NC$188K32.51,948
- 5019 Gailardia Dr Zebulon, NC$156K432,060
- 2006 Wild Iris Dr Zebulon, NC$174K32.52,047
- 2015 Wild Iris Dr Zebulon, NC$173K32.51,930
- 5021 Gailardia Dr Zebulon, NC$192K--21,931
- 3010 Watsonia Dr Zebulon, NC$173K332,002
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.