4008 State Rd, Akron, OH 443193 beds, 2 baths, 1,711 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1.49 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $129,000
- Price/sqft: $75
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 576 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,711 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1901852
- Zillow Home ID: 35339038
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4008 State Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44319 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 31.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1528.6% higher than in Portage Lakes, and 70.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44319 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Portage Lakes.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44319 home values.
- 4020 State Rd Akron, OH$201K31.51,660
- 3996 State Rd Akron, OH$145K431,572
- 4040 State Rd Akron, OH$211K31.51,812
- 3980 State Rd Akron, OH$127K21.51,004
- 4038 State Rd Akron, OH$76K21644
- 3979 State Rd Akron, OH$109K22936
- 3955 State Rd Akron, OH$96K211,238
- 3954 State Rd Akron, OH$67K221,217
- State Rd Akron, OH--------
- 3982 State Rd Akron, OH$67K211,223
- 4046 State Rd Akron, OH$197K31.51,716
- 3946 State Rd Akron, OH$190K32.51,634
- 3935 State Rd Akron, OH$102K211,334
- 4070 State Rd Akron, OH--322,020
- 825 Jolson Ave Akron, OH$91K32728
- 838 Fowler Ave Akron, OH$147K331,920
- 812 Jolson Ave Akron, OH$122K31.51,312
Nearby Schools in Portage Lakes
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.