4008 Treasure Cir, Tampa, FL 336163 beds, 1 bath, 1,080 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,040 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2010 for $59,500
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,080 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1997
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 64
- Parcel #: 1375300000
- Zillow Home ID: 45071388
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4008 Treasure Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Gandy-Sun Bay South market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 67.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.5% lower than in Tampa, and 153.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Gandy-Sun Bay South home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Gandy-Sun Bay South home values.
- 4006 Treasure Cir Tampa, FL$98K311,346
- 4010 Treasure Cir Tampa, FL$127K321,178
- 4004 Treasure Cir Tampa, FL$167K321,600
- 4012 Treasure Cir Tampa, FL$83K21766
- 6214 S Adelia Ave Tampa, FL$166K322,196
- 3907 W Elmwood Ter Tampa, FL$204K321,589
- 6213 S Adelia Ave Tampa, FL$119K311,110
- 3905 W Elmwood Ter Tampa, FL$128K221,064
- 3909 W Elmwood Ter Tampa, FL$131K22988
- 3903 W Elmwood Ter Tampa, FL$128K321,250
- 3903 W Elmwood Ter Tampa, FL$185K321,250
- 6215 S Church Ave Tampa, FL$177K221,424
- 6212 S Adelia Ave Tampa, FL$122K31918
- 4014 Treasure Cir Tampa, FL$85K21816
- 3911 W Elmwood Ter Tampa, FL$223K321,930
- 6211 S Adelia Ave Tampa, FL$123K211,110
- 6213 S Church Ave Tampa, FL$113K211,092
- Treasure Cir Tampa, FL$102K211,313
- 4101 Treasure Cir Tampa, FL$122K31.51,622
- 6210 S Adelia Ave Tampa, FL$115K211,260
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.