- Lot: 7,858 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- 3 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,183 all time views
- 18 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: May 2014 for $650,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $196
- MLS #: T2750525
- View Virtual Tour
- Parking: 529 sqft
- Additional Rooms \ Bonus Room, Additional Rooms \ Breezeway, Additional Rooms \ Den/Library/Office, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Freezer, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Architectural Style \ Traditional, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Dog Run, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Exterior Features \ French Doors, Exterior Features \ Gutters / Downspouts, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Exterior Features \ Parking - Rv/Boat, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Screened, Exterior Features \ Screen/Covered Enclosure, Exterior Features \ Storage, Exterior Features \ Trees/Landscaped, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Wood, Foundation \ Slab, Front Exposure \ North, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Garage Features \ Covered Parking, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric, HOA Common Assn \ Optional, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Attic, Interior Features \ Blinds/Shades, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Features \ Crown Molding, Interior Features \ Inside Utility, Interior Features \ Solid Stone Counters, Interior Features \ Solid Wood Cabinets, Interior Features \ Storage Room, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Layout \ Living Room/Great Room, Interior Layout \ Master Bedroom Downstairs, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Last Status \ Incomplete, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Close to Bus Line, Location \ In City Limits, Location \ In County, Location \ Street Paved, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ Private, Pool Type \ Gunite/Concrete, Pool Type \ In Ground, Pool Type \ Other Water Feature, Pool Type \ Pool Sweep, Pool Type \ Salt Water, Pool Type \ Screen Enclosure, Pool Type \ Solar Heated Pool, Property Description \ 1st Floor Multi-Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ Set Appointment, Special Listing Type \ Variable Commission, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Builder, Status \ Active, Utilities \ BB/HS Internet Avail, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ Cable Connected, Utilities \ City Water, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Generator Hookup, Utilities \ Public Municipal Water, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Utilities \ Public Utilities
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,314 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Lot depth: 131
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 1158650000
- Zillow Home ID: 45048595
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $575-799K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Swann Estates home values will rise 7.4% next year, compared to a 7% increase for Tampa as a whole. Among Swann Estates homes, this home is 117.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 5.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Swann Estates, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 38.1% less than in Tampa, and 96.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Swann Estates home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Swann Estates home values.
|4010 W De Leon St Tampa, FL||$352K||3||2||1,588|
|4006 W De Leon St Tampa, FL||$534K||4||2.5||2,427|
|4012 W De Leon St Tampa, FL||$607K||4||2.5||2,694|
|4004 W De Leon St Tampa, FL||$664K||5||3.5||3,264|
|4005 W Swann Ave Tampa, FL||$956K||5||4.5||3,694|
|4007 W Swann Ave Tampa, FL||$352K||3||1||1,453|
|4003 W Swann Ave Tampa, FL||$609K||3||3||2,476|
|4007 W De Leon St Tampa, FL||$333K||3||2||1,320|
|4009 W Swann Ave Tampa, FL||$394K||3||2||1,786|
|4014 W De Leon St Tampa, FL||$674K||6||3.5||3,316|
|4009 W De Leon St Tampa, FL||$269K||2||1||837|
|4002 W De Leon St Tampa, FL||$596K||4||2.5||2,796|
|4005 W De Leon St Tampa, FL||$680K||4||3.5||3,418|
|4011 W De Leon St Tampa, FL||$812K||4||4||3,520|
|4003 W De Leon St Tampa, FL||$606K||4||2.5||2,736|
|4001 W Swann Ave Tampa, FL||$1.04M||5||5.5||4,617|
|4011 W Swann Ave # DOUBLE Tampa, FL||$539K||3||2.5||2,523|
|4011 W Swann Ave # BROCHURE Tampa, FL||$539K||3||2.5||2,523|
|4011 W Swann Ave Tampa, FL||$519K||3||2||2,493|
|4016 W De Leon St Tampa, FL||$245K||2||1||1,008|
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!