- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4009 Greenfern Dr, Orlando, FL 328103 beds, 2 baths, 2,666 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.42 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1983
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $189,900
- Price/sqft: $71
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: 592 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,666 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1983
- Parcel #: 292129433200020
- Zillow Home ID: 46219389
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4009 Greenfern Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32810 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 123% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 43.4% higher than in Lockhart, and 250.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32810 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lockhart.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32810 home values.
- 4017 Greenfern Dr Orlando, FL$170K421,730
- 4001 Greenfern Dr Orlando, FL$162K321,660
- Greenfern Dr Orlando, FL$148K321,981
- 4025 Greenfern Dr Orlando, FL$145K321,820
- 4108 Old Trafford Way Orlando, FL$186K432,142
- 4102 Old Trafford Way Orlando, FL$192K422,086
- 4024 Greenfern Dr Orlando, FL$156K321,656
- 4114 Old Trafford Way Orlando, FL$229K332,750
- 4002 Tall Tree Dr Orlando, FL$163K321,777
- 3850 Shady Grove Cir Orlando, FL$70K221,100
- 3844 Shady Grove Cir Orlando, FL$56K21972
- 3838 Shady Grove Cir Orlando, FL$84K321,345
- 3856 Shady Grove Cir Orlando, FL$108K321,445
- 4120 Old Trafford Way Orlando, FL$151K322,028
- 4033 Greenfern Dr Orlando, FL$165K421,876
- 4027 Tall Tree Dr Orlando, FL$153K421,646
- 4032 Greenfern Dr Orlando, FL$157K321,832
- 3832 Shady Grove Cir Orlando, FL$71K32551
- 3821 Pembrook Dr Orlando, FL$114K321,539
- 4010 Tall Tree Dr Orlando, FL$160K321,502
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.