A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $1.01-1.31M.
Price this home
Choose your own comparables to figure out a good selling price.Choose comps
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $38.9K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in San Jose is $22,931.
Estimated value increase: $16.1K
- The average cost for a deck addition in San Jose is $12,505.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- All time views: 2,702
- Last sold: Jun 2015 for $1,200,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $690
- Parking: 440 sqft
- Additional Listing Info: Not Disclosed
- Bathroom: Stall Shower
- Building Type: Detached
- Listing Class: Residential
- Attached Garage
- Dining Room: Dining "L"
- Kitchen: Oven Range - Built-In
- Foundation: Concrete Perimeter
- Lot Size Area Maximum Units: Square Feet
- Ceiling Insulation
- Lot Size Area Minimum Units: Square Feet
- Fireplaces: Wood Burning
- Door Opener
- Sewer Septic: Sewer Connected
- Horse Property: No
- Kitchen: Garbage Disposal
- Cooling: Central Forced Air
- Kitchen: Microwave
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Family Room: Separate Family Room
- Tankless Water Heater
- Water: Public
- Off-Street Parking
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell
- Kitchen: 220 Volt Outlet
- Listing Service: Full Service
- Lot Description: Grade - Level
- Additional Rooms: Office
- Subclass: Single Family Home
- Additional Rooms: Storage
- Roof: Shingles
- Energy Star HVAC
- Bathroom: Shower and Tub
- Flooring: Carpet
- Utilities: Individual Electric Meters
- Laundry: Hookup - Electric
- Utilities: Public Utilities
- Sewer Septic: Sewer - Public
- Flooring: Stone
- Construction Type: Wood Frame
- Heating: Central Forced Air - Gas
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan
- Fencing: Wood
- Kitchen: Oven - Electric
- Laundry: Dryer
- Kitchen: Countertop - Stone
- Kitchen: Exhaust Fan
- Utilities: Individual Gas Meters
- Kitchen: Cooktop - Gas
- Bathroom: Double Sinks
- Bathroom: Updated Bath(s)
- Additional Rooms: Laundry Room
- Bathroom: Granite
- Laundry: Sink
- Room for Oversized Vehicle
- Lot Description: Corners Marked
- Bathroom: Solid Surface
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,738 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1959
- Lot depth: 138 ft
- Lot width: 67 ft
- Parcel #: 44735069
- Zillow Home ID: 19695905
Sell Your Home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
if posted for rent
Neighborhood: Cambrian Park
Nearby Schools in San Jose
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.