4009 W Forest Park Ave, Baltimore, MD 212075 beds, 2 baths, 2,109 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,600 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1921
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $250,056
- Price/sqft: $119
- Finished basement, 400 sqft
- Construction quality: 4.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,109 sqft
- Lot depth: 172
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 2743 005
- Zillow Home ID: 36489313
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4009 W Forest Park Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Concerned Citizens of Forest Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 77.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.3% lower than in Baltimore, and 185.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Concerned Citizens of Forest Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Concerned Citizens of Forest Park home values.
- 4007 W Forest Park Ave Baltimore, MD$158K622,025
- 4011 W Forest Park Ave Baltimore, MD$182K--21,833
- 4005 W Forest Park Ave Baltimore, MD$237K--33,418
- Kathland Ave Baltimore, MD$158K--11,488
- Oakfield Ave Baltimore, MD$139K--12,676
- W Forest Park Ave Baltimore, MD$158K--12,025
- Oakfield Ave Baltimore, MD$180K--33,306
- 4008 Norfolk Ave Baltimore, MD$102K311,536
- 4010 Norfolk Ave Baltimore, MD$134K--11,062
- 4013 W Forest Park Ave Baltimore, MD$234K--33,775
- 4006 Norfolk Ave Baltimore, MD$125K--1.51,343
- 4012 Norfolk Ave Baltimore, MD$139K--1.51,248
- 3301 Oakfield Ave Baltimore, MD$154K--11,816
- 4003 W Forest Park Ave Baltimore, MD$168K--12,228
- 3303 Oakfield Ave Baltimore, MD$166K--11,696
- 4004 Norfolk Ave Baltimore, MD$111K--21,632
- 4014 Norfolk Ave Baltimore, MD$155K--11,872
- 3305 Oakfield Ave Baltimore, MD$139K--12,676
- 3906 W Forest Park Ave Baltimore, MD$168K--21,628
- 4001 W Forest Park Ave Baltimore, MD$204K--23,469
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.