- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4009 Woodfox St, Houston, TX 770255 beds, 3 baths, 2,610 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,200 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Cooling: Central
- Parking: 280 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,610 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1952
- Parcel #: 0771730060190
- Zillow Home ID: 27954726
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4009 Woodfox Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 77025 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 8.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 70.4% lower than in Houston Metro, and 44.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 77025 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Houston Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 77025 home values.
- 4005 Woodfox St Houston, TX$165K211,090
- 4013 Woodfox St Houston, TX$214K211,142
- 4010 Woodfin St Houston, TX$175K311,449
- 4017 Woodfox St Houston, TX$212K311,047
- 4014 Woodfin St Houston, TX$168K211,268
- 4006 Woodfin St Houston, TX$169K211,148
- 4001 Woodfox St Houston, TX$255K31.51,394
- 4010 Woodfox St Houston, TX$152K21928
- 4018 Woodfin St Houston, TX$176K311,437
- 4002 Woodfin St Houston, TX$199K311,717
- 4006 Woodfox St Houston, TX$202K311,362
- 4014 Woodfox St Houston, TX$186K211,224
- 4021 Woodfox St Houston, TX$276K422,118
- 4018 Woodfox St Houston, TX$167K311,435
- 4002 Woodfox St Houston, TX$204K311,364
- 4022 Woodfin St Houston, TX$251K321,213
- 4025 Woodfox St Houston, TX$223K311,476
- 4022 Woodfox St Houston, TX$229K311,598
- 4009 Woodfin St Houston, TX$175K311,314
- 4009 Mcdermed Dr Houston, TX$196K311,203
Nearby Schools in Houston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!