401 26th AveAPT 3, San Francisco, CA 94121
Sold on 7/26/12: $585,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Condo:1,215 sq ft
- Lot:5,000 sqft
- Year Built:1978
- Last Sold:Jul 2012 for $585,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow504
- Lot Depth100
- Lot Width50
- Parcel #1458 044
- Room Count6
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID15092090
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$801,895||$730K – $898K||-$5,447||$659||12/10/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$3,669/mo||$2.9K – $4.5K/mo||+$40||$3.02||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts Central Richmond home values will rise 5.5% next year, compared to a 5.3% rise for San Francisco as a whole. Among Central Richmond homes, this home is valued 22.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 14.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Central Richmond market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 6.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 82% less than in San Francisco, and 95.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Central Richmond home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Central Richmond home values.
Neighborhood for 401 26th Avenue APT 3
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Presidio Middle (assigned) 5-8 0.2 mi
- Alamo Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.3 mi
- Washington (George) High (assigned) 9-12 0.4 mi
- Lawton Alternative Elementary (assigned) K-8 1.5 mi
- Yu (Alice Fong) Elementary (assigned) K-8 1.7 mi
- Wallenberg (Raoul) Traditional High (assigned) 9-12 2.5 mi
- Independence High (assigned) 9-12 2.5 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005