401-403 Forest St, Columbus, OH 432062 beds, 1 bath, 888 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,619 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2001 for $84,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 888 sqft
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 010002985
- Zillow Home ID: 33827031
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 401-403 Forest Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Schumacher Place market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 44.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 37.4% less than in Columbus, and 82.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Schumacher Place home values rise more quickly than other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Schumacher Place home values.
- 395 Forest St Columbus, OH$182K31.51,162
- 411 Forest St Columbus, OH$371K73.53,690
- 389-391 Forest St Columbus, OH$148K332,016
- 784 Bruck St Columbus, OH$138K321,944
- 786 Bruck St Columbus, OH$113K------
- 383 Forest St Columbus, OH$144K21.51,307
- 792 Bruck St Columbus, OH$218K31.51,512
- 422 E Frankfort St Columbus, OH$106K21.1960
- 419 Forest St Columbus, OH$112K21672
- 796 Bruck St Columbus, OH$215K31.51,504
- 404 Forest St Columbus, OH$210K31.51,764
- 379 Forest St Columbus, OH$352K332,000
- 398-400 Forest St Columbus, OH$165K421,568
- 412 Forest St Columbus, OH$208K21.51,393
- 424 E Frankfort St Columbus, OH$144K21.5960
- 798-800 Bruck St Columbus, OH$272K442,448
- 375 Forest St Columbus, OH$136K31960
- 425 Forest St Columbus, OH$160K321,456
- 386 Forest St Columbus, OH$119K11742
- 422 E Frankfort St Columbus, OH$129K22960
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.