401 9th St, Lake Oswego, OR 970345 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2012
- 150 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2007 for $810,000
- Price/sqft: $461
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City
- central vacuum, central media distribution, extensive wood work
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,800 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 00192552
- Zillow Home ID: 48224397
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 401 9th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 97034, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.9% lower than in Lake Oswego, and 64.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 97034 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lake Oswego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 97034 home values.
- 401 9th St Lake Oswego, OR--32.52,678
- 427 9th St Lake Oswego, OR$762K53.53,250
- 865 A Ave Lake Oswego, OR$614K32.52,678
- 441 9th St Lake Oswego, OR$512K322,300
- 410 9th St Lake Oswego, OR$473K21.51,059
- 454 9th St Lake Oswego, OR$721K342,978
- 454 9th St Lake Oswego, OR$1.04M43.52,988
- 455 9th St Lake Oswego, OR$751K32.52,100
- 852 A Ave Lake Oswego, OR$584K432,362
- 467 9th St Lake Oswego, OR$658K342,800
- 430 9th St Lake Oswego, OR$531K31.52,356
- 440 9th St Lake Oswego, OR$514K321,568
- 412 8th St Lake Oswego, OR$691K32.52,519
- 406 8th St Lake Oswego, OR$550K31.52,437
- 923 A Ave Lake Oswego, OR$685K21.52,247
- 481 9th St Lake Oswego, OR$691K442,813
- 370 9th St Lake Oswego, OR$373K321,008
- 462 9th St Lake Oswego, OR$688K32.52,811
- 428 8th St Lake Oswego, OR$461K411,092
- 462 9th St Lake Oswego, OR$987K32.52,811
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.