401 Baylor Dr, Vallejo, CA 945893 beds, 2 baths, 1,256 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $191,500
- Price/sqft: $152
- Parking: Garage, 480 sqft
- 24 Hour Availability, Long Lease Terms Available, Pet Friendly, Professionally Managed, Recently Remodeled
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,256 sqft
- Parcel #: 0068062120
- Zillow Home ID: 15663994
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 401 Baylor Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94589 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 66.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 17.5% greater than in Vallejo, and 140.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94589 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Vallejo.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94589 home values.
- 4 beds, 2 baths
1,536 sqft, 6,969 sqft lot, built in 1966
- 4 beds, 2 baths
- 407 Baylor Dr Vallejo, CA$231K321,256
- 325 Baylor Dr Vallejo, CA$238K421,536
- Baylor Dr APT 2 Vallejo, CA$102K21.5880
- 130 Stanford Dr Vallejo, CA$235K321,323
- 136 Stanford Dr Vallejo, CA$188K311,104
- 415 Baylor Dr APT 3 Vallejo, CA$106K21.5880
- 317 Baylor Dr Vallejo, CA$199K421,285
- 415 Baylor Dr APT 2 Vallejo, CA$102K21.5880
- 124 Stanford Dr Vallejo, CA$215K421,285
- 415 Baylor Dr APT 1 Vallejo, CA$106K31.51,032
- 100 Amherst Ave Vallejo, CA$191K321,104
- 142 Stanford Dr Vallejo, CA$172K311,156
- 101 Amherst Ave Vallejo, CA$247K421,536
- 118 Stanford Dr Vallejo, CA$232K421,536
- 309 Baylor Dr Vallejo, CA$197K321,256
- 148 Stanford Dr Vallejo, CA$207K421,088
- 420 Baylor Dr APT 1 Vallejo, CA$116K31.51,032
- 425 Baylor Dr APT 4 Vallejo, CA$94K21.5880
- 107 Amherst Ave Vallejo, CA$225K321,256
- 425 Baylor Dr APT 3 Vallejo, CA$88K21.5880
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.