401 Bent Tree Dr, Midwest City, OK 731303 beds, 2 baths, 1,715 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,614 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1983
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $120,000
- Price/sqft: $70
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 420 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,715 sqft
- Lot depth: 112
- Lot width: 68
- Parcel #: 130063200
- Zillow Home ID: 21945807
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 401 Bent Tree Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73130, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 55.6% lower than in Noble, and 69.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 73130 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Noble.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73130 home values.
Nearby Schools in Noble
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292