This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 1900
- Views: 2,181 all time views
- HOA Fee: $125
- Heating: Baseboard
- Parking: 1 space
- Last sold: Apr 2007 for $120,000
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Wall Oven, ASSC_POOL \ No, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1 to 2 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Aluminum, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck - Access Rights, FLOORING \ Hardwood, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_LEVEL \ Second Floor, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Rubber, STYLE \ Garden, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Upper, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, WARRANTY \ No
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 6
- Floor size: 644 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: M:0030 B:0171 L:0004
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 67498061
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $127-215K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01915 home values will decrease 0.5% next year, compared to a 0.3% fall for Beverly as a whole. Among 01915 homes, this home is valued 61.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 0.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01915, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Beverly, and 67.6% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01915 home values.
|401 Cabot St APT 5 Beverly, MA||$140K||1||1||582|
|401 Cabot St APT 6 Beverly, MA||$145K||1||1||645|
|401 Cabot St APT 3 Beverly, MA||$140K||1||1||592|
|401 Cabot St APT 1 Beverly, MA||$141K||1||1||592|
|401 Cabot St APT 2 Beverly, MA||$141K||1||1||644|
|371 Cabot Street Beverly, MA||$642K||--||--||4,000|
|3 Charles St Beverly, MA||$435K||6||3||4,383|
|396 Cabot St Beverly, MA||$586K||--||--||--|
|5 Charles St Beverly, MA||$437K||9||3||4,383|
|6 Charles St Beverly, MA||$380K||6||2||2,786|
|5 Bennett St Beverly, MA||$394K||8||2.5||2,000|
|17 Bennett St # 3 Beverly, MA||$269K||3||1.5||1,284|
|17 Bennett St # 2 Beverly, MA||$269K||3||1.5||1,284|
|17 Bennett St # 1 Beverly, MA||$269K||3||1.5||1,284|
|9 Charles St Beverly, MA||$438K||9||3||4,462|
|10-12 Charles St Beverly, MA||$385K||6||2||2,776|
|9 Bennett St Beverly, MA||$411K||6||2||3,465|
|39 Beckford St Beverly, MA||$395K||5||2||2,924|
|6 Bennett St Beverly, MA||$391K||6||3||3,699|
|13 Bennett St Beverly, MA||$391K||6||2||3,465|
Nearby Schools in Beverly
K-5 & ungraded0.7 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.2 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.4 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!