401 Cherry Hill Dr, Austin, TX 787043 beds, 2 baths, 1,212 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Hardwood floors throughout. Central Air. Granite kitchen countertops give ample space for cooking and prep, plus all new refrigerator, stove and vent hood and double basin sink. Bright pendent lighting over the bar and kitchen sink.
Covered porch out back, great for entertaining outside but out of the hot sun - enough room for a dining table and other outdoor furniture.
- Lot: 8,738 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- Security System
- Cooling System: Central, Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,212 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 311014
- Zillow Home ID: 29478793
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 401 Cherry Hill Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Dawson, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 91% higher than in Austin Metro, and 36.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Dawson home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Austin Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 403 Cherry Hill Dr Austin, TX$310K--11,214
- 400 Post Road Dr Austin, TX$348K31.51,196
- 405 Cherry Hill Dr Austin, TX$324K421,290
- 400 Cherry Hill Dr Austin, TX$360K--31,413
- 402 Post Road Dr Austin, TX$340K--11,071
- 3701 Wilson St Austin, TX$376K21940
- 3705 Wilson St Austin, TX$367K321,496
- 402 Cherry Hill Dr Austin, TX$414K321,870
- 404 Post Road Dr Austin, TX$295K--1962
- 404 Cherry Hill Dr Austin, TX$368K--21,782
- 3707 Wilson St Austin, TX$368K--21,531
- 3610 Wilson St Austin, TX--31936
- 407 Cherry Hill Dr Austin, TX$362K421,500
- 406 Post Road Dr Austin, TX$301K--1960
- 408 Cherry Hill Dr Austin, TX$388K--21,222
- 3615 Wilson St Austin, TX$382K--11,452
- 406 Cherry Hill Dr Austin, TX$423K--21,647
- 3608 Wilson St Austin, TX$333K--21,419
- 3608 Tallison Ter Austin, TX$334K--21,500
- 408 Post Road Dr Austin, TX$362K--11,188
Nearby Schools in Austin
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.