- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1937
- 474 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,854 all time views
- 41 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Price/sqft: $55
- MLS #: 269383
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- AppliancesAndEquip \ Dishwasher, AppliancesAndEquip \ Disposal, AppliancesAndEquip \ Ceiling Fan(s), Cooling Features \ Central Electric, Driveway \ Concrete, ExteriorAndConst \ Brick, Fencing \ Full Fencing, Fireplaces \ 1, FloorCoverings \ Carpet, FloorCoverings \ Tile, FloorCoverings \ Wood, InteriorFeatures \ Built-Ins, InteriorFeatures \ Shades\Blinds, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell\Lease, Office Status \ - Active, OtherRooms \ Inside Utility, TermsOfSale \ Cash, TermsOfSale \ Conventional, TermsOfSale \ FHA\VA, Heating Features \ Central Gas, Inside City Limits Y\N \ Yes, InteriorFeatures \ Entrance-Central, Style \ 1 Story, Utilities \ Public Utilities, AppliancesAndEquip \ Vent Hood, AppliancesAndEquip \ Freestanding Elec Stove, Garages \ 2, LandDescription \ Corner Lot, Foundation Type \ Woodraised, GarageAndCarport \ Garage-2 Car Detached, TermsOfSale \ Rural Development, ExteriorFeatures \ Koi Pond, ExteriorFeatures \ Storm Door(s), Source of Measurement \ Seller Measured, ExteriorFeatures \ Storm Windows, InteriorFeatures \ 2 + bdrms dwn see remarks, OtherRooms \ Basement, ExteriorFeatures \ Breezeway, ExteriorFeatures \ Wrap Around Porch
- Garbage disposal
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Footing
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 1
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,325 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0100-00-587-004-0-004-00
- Zillow Home ID: 86114441
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $100-150K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Oklahoma home values will increase 2.4% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|413 E Seneca Ave Mcalester, OK||$114K||3||2||1,516|
|1010 S 4th St Mcalester, OK||$62K||2||1||1,052|
|415 E Seneca Ave Mcalester, OK||$65K||3||1||1,133|
|412 E Miami Ave Mcalester, OK||$177K||3||4||2,870|
|402 E Miami Ave Mcalester, OK||$80K||4||2||2,044|
|400 E Seneca Ave Mcalester, OK||$186K||4||3||3,177|
|318 E Miami Ave Mcalester, OK||$237K||4||3||4,266|
|427 E Seneca Ave Mcalester, OK||$84K||2||2||1,514|
|1011 S 5th St Mcalester, OK||$97K||3||2||1,758|
|1101 S 4th St Mcalester, OK||$76K||Studio||1.5||1,683|
|420 E Seneca Ave Mcalester, OK||$101K||4||1.5||2,082|
|1105 S 4th St Mcalester, OK||$80K||3||2||1,718|
|314 E Miami Ave Mcalester, OK||$65K||2||2||1,534|
|1114 S 4th St Mcalester, OK||$63K||4||1.5||1,432|
|1111 S 4th St Mcalester, OK||$73K||3||1||1,313|
|1117 S 5th St Mcalester, OK||$78K||3||1.5||1,425|
|411 E Miami Ave Mcalester, OK||$117K||4||2||2,082|
|401 E Miami Ave Mcalester, OK||$85K||3||1||1,858|
|501 E Seneca Ave Mcalester, OK||$79K||3||1.5||1,532|
|415 E Miami Ave Mcalester, OK||$66K||3||1||1,424|
Nearby Schools in McAlester
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!