401 Eastbrook Cir, Sacramento, CA 958354 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,532 sqft
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5,728 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- 63 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $69
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2007 for $408,000
- Price/sqft: $130
- MLS #: 14045245
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 430 sqft
- Security System
- Sports Court
- Sprinkler System
- Tennis Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Clubhouse, Cooling System: Central, Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Tudor
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,532 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 20104100420000
- Zillow Home ID: 51597055
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 401 Eastbrook Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Natomas Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.2% less than in Sacramento, and 34.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Natomas Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Sacramento.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Natomas Park home values.
- 381 Eastbrook Cir Sacramento, CA$339K32.52,088
- 411 Eastbrook Cir Sacramento, CA$310K421,857
- 421 Eastbrook Cir Sacramento, CA$289K321,634
- 24 Alazar Ct Sacramento, CA$356K42.52,532
- 311 Eastbrook Cir Sacramento, CA$321K32.52,139
- 18 Alazar Ct Sacramento, CA$294K321,634
- 321 Eastbrook Cir Sacramento, CA$282K321,634
- 12 Alazar Ct Sacramento, CA$364K32.52,532
- 400 Eastbrook Cir Sacramento, CA$342K332,400
- 390 Eastbrook Cir Sacramento, CA$288K321,634
- 431 Eastbrook Cir Sacramento, CA$341K42.52,301
- 410 Eastbrook Cir Sacramento, CA$367K432,532
- 380 Eastbrook Cir Sacramento, CA$309K321,857
- 6 Alazar Ct Sacramento, CA$304K421,748
- 30 Alazar Ct Sacramento, CA$354K332,407
- 430 Eastbrook Cir Sacramento, CA$299K321,721
- 370 Eastbrook Cir Sacramento, CA$357K332,532
- 441 Eastbrook Cir Sacramento, CA$331K32.52,088
- Eastbrook Cir Sacramento, CA$361K32.52,532
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!