- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
401 Gray St, Des Moines, IA 503153 beds, 1 bath, 1,056 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,448 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2012 for $49,900
- Price/sqft: $47
- Parking: 1 space
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,056 sqft
- Lot depth: 138
- Lot width: 54
- Parcel #: 01001019000000
- Zillow Home ID: 764049
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 401 Gray Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Indianola Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 59.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 34.7% higher than in Des Moines, and 97% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Indianola Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Des Moines.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Indianola Hills home values.
- 405 Gray St Des Moines, IA$85K31875
- 203 Gray St Des Moines, IA$70K411,220
- 409 Gray St Des Moines, IA$116K42.51,451
- 400 Olinda Ave Des Moines, IA$97K31942
- 310 Olinda Ave Des Moines, IA$98K31942
- 404 Olinda Ave Des Moines, IA$103K31942
- 400 Gray St Des Moines, IA$100K31.5875
- 304 Olinda Ave Des Moines, IA$162K431,226
- 408 Olinda Ave Des Moines, IA$83K21931
- 404 Gray St Des Moines, IA$86K31875
- 201 Gray St Des Moines, IA$119K--1.51,511
- 501 Gray St Des Moines, IA$111K31.51,040
- 2226 Highland St Des Moines, IA$92K31.5912
- 408 Gray St Des Moines, IA$90K32918
- 2200 Highland St Des Moines, IA$134K221,340
- 2234 Highland St Des Moines, IA$63K311,032
- 505 Gray St Des Moines, IA$115K32900
- 418 Olinda Ave Des Moines, IA$131K31.51,917
- 412 Gray St Des Moines, IA$65K31894
- 413 Olinda Ave Des Moines, IA$70K21868
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.