401 NE 71st St APT 505, Seattle, WA 981151 bed, 1 bath, 745 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $333,000
- Price/sqft: $447
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Disability Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick, Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 1
- # Stories: 6.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 745 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2129677869
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 401 Ne 71st Street APT 505
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Green Lake market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 10.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 58% less than in Seattle, and 68.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Green Lake home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Green Lake home values.
- Apt 606$256KStudio1444
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.