401 Quartz St, Redwood City, CA 940624 beds, 3 baths, 2,337 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,975 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1936
- Last sold: Oct 2011 for $1,148,000
- Price/sqft: $491
- Finished basement, 928 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,337 sqft
- Lot depth: 145
- Lot width: 55
- Parcel #: 058151090
- Zillow Home ID: 15573591
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 401 Quartz Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94062 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 4.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 64.3% less than in Redwood City, and 92.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 94062 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Redwood City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94062 home values.
- 478 Avenue Del Ora Redwood City, CA$886K321,290
- 407 Quartz St Redwood City, CA$1.04M331,440
- 482 Avenue Del Ora Redwood City, CA$1.19M321,690
- 419 Quartz St Redwood City, CA$1.83M453,246
- 502 Avenue Del Ora Redwood City, CA$1.31M432,150
- 460 Avenue Del Ora Redwood City, CA$928K21.51,460
- 408 Quartz St Redwood City, CA$807K211,010
- 435 Quartz St Redwood City, CA$1.1M321,660
- 465 Quartz St Redwood City, CA$869K21.5980
- 510 Avenue Del Ora Redwood City, CA$1.59M432,580
- 475 Quartz St Redwood City, CA$1.26M321,940
- 438 Avenue Del Ora Redwood City, CA$932K221,330
- 514 Avenue Del Ora Redwood City, CA$1.18M31.51,510
- 416 Quartz St Redwood City, CA$1.05M421,700
- 477 Quartz St Redwood City, CA$1.42M422,140
- 434 Quartz St Redwood City, CA$1.46M------
- 432 Quartz St Redwood City, CA$751K11--
- 503 Avenue Del Ora Redwood City, CA$905K211,380
- 430 Avenue Del Ora Redwood City, CA$1.15M331,650
- 420 Quartz St Redwood City, CA$1.15M331,590
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!