401 Ridgeway Dr, Grand Junction, CO 815074 beds, 2 baths, 2,696 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,234 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $232,500
- Price/sqft: $86
- Finished basement, 570 sqft
- Parking: 0 space, 857 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,696 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1978
- Parcel #: 294516324025
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 13971589
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 401 Ridgeway Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 81507 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 2.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 97.3% lower than in Grand Junction, and 95.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 81507 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Grand Junction.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 81507 home values.
- 402 1/2 Stoneridge Ct Grand Junction, CO$291K32.53,358
- 402 Ridgeway Dr Grand Junction, CO$228K----2,600
- 404 Stoneridge Ct Grand Junction, CO$238K41.52,133
- 402 Ridgeway Dr Grand Junction, CO$290K432,672
- 398 Ridgeway Dr Grand Junction, CO$384K33.253,233
- 405 Ridgeway Dr Grand Junction, CO$237K32.751,424
- 403 Stoneridge Ct Grand Junction, CO$291K42.252,430
- 406 Stoneridge Ct Grand Junction, CO$294K322,220
- 405 Stoneridge Ct Grand Junction, CO$259K32.252,294
- 404 Ridgeway Dr Grand Junction, CO$334K31.752,051
- 401 Stoneridge Ct Grand Junction, CO$324K32.252,732
- 407 Stoneridge Ct Grand Junction, CO$261K42.52,352
- 399 Ridgeway Dr Grand Junction, CO$296K32.52,228
- 396 Ridgeway Dr Grand Junction, CO$303K331,706
- 407 Ridgeway Dr Grand Junction, CO$327K42.53,076
- 406 Ridgeway Dr Grand Junction, CO$324K433,492
- 408 Stoneridge Ct Grand Junction, CO$263K32.752,334
- 397 Ridgeway Dr Grand Junction, CO$267K332,194
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!