- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
401 Short St, Haw River, NC 272582 beds, 2 baths, 1,268 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,102 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2010 for $47,000
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,268 sqft
- Lot width: 55
- Parcel #: 153109
- Zillow Home ID: 51221756
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 401 Short Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27258 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 84.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 173.6% greater than in Haw River, and 116.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27258 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Haw River.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27258 home values.
- 403 Short St Haw River, NC$48K11978
- 501 Short St Haw River, NC$83K231,124
- 105 Elks St Haw River, NC--311,314
- 201 Oakwood Dr Haw River, NC--211,376
- 404 Short St Haw River, NC$49K21940
- 505 Short St Haw River, NC$105K311,620
- 504 River St Haw River, NC$74K12864
- 502 Short St Haw River, NC$66K11904
- 506 Short St Haw River, NC$66K21904
- 201 Oakwood Dr Haw River, NC$64K21--
- 315 Lang Ct Haw River, NC$65K21792
- 305 Oakwood Dr Haw River, NC$293K1264,284
- 312 Lang Ct Haw River, NC$105K--21,620
- 509 River St Haw River, NC$64K11899
- 415 Lang St Haw River, NC--Studio----
- 507 River St Haw River, NC$70K11904
- 310 Lang Ct Haw River, NC$102K--21,539
- 313 Lang Ct Haw River, NC$46K21844
- 512 Short St Haw River, NC$63K21744
- 417 Lang St Haw River, NC$50K311,120
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.