- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
401 St Thomas Rd, Fayetteville, NC 283114 beds, 3 baths, 2,515 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Nov 2010 for $305,000
- Parking: 462 sqft
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,515 sqft
- Lot depth: 99
- Lot width: 107
- Parcel #: 0531843874
- Zillow Home ID: 70929747
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 401 St Thomas Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 28311 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 3.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 90.7% lower than in Fayetteville, and 83.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 28311 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fayetteville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28311 home values.
- 6412 Redcliff Dr Fayetteville, NC$301K432,610
- 347 St Thomas Rd Fayetteville, NC$292K33.53,043
- 404 St Thomas Rd Fayetteville, NC$282K32.52,453
- 6408 Redcliff Dr Fayetteville, NC$258K433,501
- 6411 Redcliff Dr Fayetteville, NC$277K42.52,555
- 6500 Oakley Dr Fayetteville, NC$299K432,332
- 6415 Cattesmore Rd Fayetteville, NC$284K42.52,566
- 408 St Thomas Rd Fayetteville, NC$252K322,112
- 6419 Cattsmore Rd Fayetteville, NC$293K53.53,127
- 6411 Cattesmore Rd Fayetteville, NC$258K422,500
- 6405 Redcliff Dr Fayetteville, NC$324K33.53,132
- 6404 Redcliff Dr Fayetteville, NC$220K432,530
- 6507 Oakley Dr Fayetteville, NC$298K332,347
- Oakley Dr Fayetteville, NC--------
- 6508 Oakley Dr Fayetteville, NC$328K42.52,901
- 6407 Cattesmore Rd Fayetteville, NC$263K42.52,344
- 342 St Thomas Rd Fayetteville, NC$229K32.52,898
- 412 St Thomas Rd Fayetteville, NC$292K32.52,714
- 413 St Thomas Rd Fayetteville, NC$293K42.52,601
- 6402 Redcliff Dr Fayetteville, NC$230K54.53,675
Nearby Schools in Fayetteville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.