401 W Gilbreath St, Graham, NC 272532 beds, 2 baths, 1,060 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- 85 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump, Other
- Last sold: Apr 2007 for $86,500
- Price/sqft: $78
- MLS #: 83525
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- Partially fenced yard, wired workshop, small front and side porches, covered porch on back of home
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,060 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 135023
- Zillow Home ID: 51225071
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 401 W Gilbreath Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27253, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 58.9% greater than in Graham, and 85.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27253 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Graham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27253 home values.
- 329 W Gilbreath St Graham, NC$52K311,180
- 405 W Gilbreath St Graham, NC$104K311,232
- 327 W Gilbreath St Graham, NC$75K31900
- 409 W Gilbreath St Graham, NC$107K421,843
- 400 W Gilbreath St Graham, NC$58K21775
- 402 W Gilbreath St Graham, NC$69K31982
- 406 W Gilbreath St Graham, NC$55K21775
- 422 Ward St Graham, NC$86K211,568
- 328 W Gilbreath St Graham, NC$56K21800
- 418 Ward St Graham, NC$90K311,766
- 325 W Gilbreath St Graham, NC$67K21912
- 408 W Gilbreath St Graham, NC$44K31989
- 414 Ward St Graham, NC$90K321,444
- 326 W Gilbreath St Graham, NC$69K21775
- 411 W Gilbreath St Graham, NC$95K321,250
- 426 Ward St Graham, NC$80K21920
- 323 W Gilbreath St Graham, NC$68K21924
- 410 W Gilbreath St Graham, NC$46K211,006
- 412 Ward St Graham, NC$130K422,322
- 419 Gates Ave Graham, NC$90K311,096
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.