4010 48th St NW, Washington, DC 200164 beds, 3 baths, 2,199 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2011 for $1,075,000
- Price/sqft: $489
- Finished basement
- Gazebo, Vegetable Garden
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,199 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1992
- Parcel #: 1503 0029
- Zillow Home ID: 438042
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4010 48th St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Spring Valley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 0.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 92.1% less than in Washington, and 92.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Spring Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Spring Valley home values.
- 4004 48th St NW Washington, DC$856K221,118
- 4016 48th St NW Washington, DC$1.33M43.52,582
- 4801 Tilden St NW Washington, DC$1.21M42.52,004
- 4800 Upton St NW Washington, DC$1.24M542,304
- 4810 Upton St NW Washington, DC$1.33M332,636
- 4815 Tilden St NW Washington, DC$1.36M43.52,088
- 4816 Upton St NW Washington, DC$1.22M332,925
- 4823 Tilden St NW Washington, DC$1.16M32.52,382
- 4021 48th St NW Washington, DC$1.11M323,099
- 4800 Tilden St NW Washington, DC$1.25M44.52,572
- 4820 Upton St NW Washington, DC$1.41M42.52,868
- 4017 48th St NW Washington, DC$1.24M432,443
- 4009 48th St NW Washington, DC$1.57M53.53,500
- 4739 Tilden St NW Washington, DC$1.7M652,689
- 4801 Upton St NW Washington, DC$1.15M52.52,160
- 3916 48th St NW Washington, DC$965K432,052
- 4728 Upton St NW Washington, DC$1.17M53.51
- 4812 Tilden St NW Washington, DC$1.26M42.52,675
- 4831 Tilden St NW Washington, DC$1.31M43.52,210
- 4809 Upton St NW Washington, DC$1.16M432,029
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.