4010 Alto Rd, Baltimore, MD 212164 beds, 2 baths, 1,768 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,492 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $145,000
- Price/sqft: $82
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Mud room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,768 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 2835 022
- Zillow Home ID: 36500956
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4010 Alto Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Windsor Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 59.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 12.1% greater than in Baltimore, and 244.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Windsor Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Windsor Hills home values.
- 1 beds, 2 baths
1,960 sqft, 6,534 sqft lot, built in 1920
- 1 beds, 2 baths
- 4008 Alto Rd Baltimore, MD$183K431,788
- 4012 Alto Rd Baltimore, MD$258K--43,245
- 4006 Alto Rd Baltimore, MD$125K41.52,535
- 4014 Alto Rd Baltimore, MD$164K41.51,344
- 3913 Bateman Ave Baltimore, MD$99K--1.51,620
- 3911 Bateman Ave Baltimore, MD$154K--1.51,620
- 3915 Bateman Ave Baltimore, MD$115K--11,275
- 4004 Alto Rd Baltimore, MD$147K--11,756
- 3909 Bateman Ave Baltimore, MD$132K--1.51,620
- 3917 Bateman Ave Baltimore, MD$72K------
- 4009 Alto Rd Baltimore, MD$174K--2.51,872
- 3907 Bateman Ave Baltimore, MD$155K--11,813
- 4002 Alto Rd Baltimore, MD$172K--11,756
- 3919 Bateman Ave Baltimore, MD$158K--1.52,056
- 3905 Bateman Ave Baltimore, MD$160K--22,274
- 4100 Alto Rd Baltimore, MD$140K--11,098
- 3903 Bateman Ave Baltimore, MD$237K52.57,600
- Alto Rd Baltimore, MD$183K--21,788
- Alto Rd Baltimore, MD$125K--1.52,535
- 2603 Lyndhurst Ave Baltimore, MD$209K--33,584
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.