- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4010 Central Ct, Martinez, CA 945534 beds, 2 baths, 1,517 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2011 for $255,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Disability Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 420 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Roof, HVAC and Anlin windows installed April 2014
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,517 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Parcel #: 3801010418
- Zillow Home ID: 18493818
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4010 Central Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94553, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Martinez, and 32.5% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94553 home values.
- 4020 Central Ct Martinez, CA$336K32.51,344
- 600 Michele Dr Martinez, CA$280K31959
- 4000 Central Ct Martinez, CA$346K32.51,344
- 4196 Rita Dr Martinez, CA$336K321,425
- 615 Central Ave Martinez, CA$462K332,425
- 4030 Central Ct Martinez, CA$358K321,127
- 610 Michele Dr Martinez, CA$335K31.51,359
- 4245 Valley Ave Martinez, CA$274K21974
- 4255 Valley Ave Martinez, CA$294K21894
- 4235 Valley Ave Martinez, CA$271K21842
- 4265 Valley Ave Martinez, CA$325K221,092
- 4188 Rita Dr Martinez, CA$297K31959
- 4225 Valley Ave Martinez, CA$246K21644
- 620 Michele Dr Martinez, CA$336K31.51,359
- 4005 Central Ct Martinez, CA$332K321,127
- 625 Central Ave Martinez, CA$339K31984
- 4275 Valley Ave Martinez, CA$434K321,804
- 4221 Valley Ave Martinez, CA$222K311,053
- 4180 Rita Dr Martinez, CA$259K31959
- 4015 Central Ct Martinez, CA$334K321,127
Nearby Schools in Martinez
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292