- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- 25 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,032 all time views
- 24 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $189
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $1,080,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $309
- MLS #: 15-894343
- Coldwell Banker Residential Brokera...
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances \ Gas Or Electric Dryer Hookup, Association Amenities \ Other, Building Structure Style \ Mediterranean, Common Walls \ Detached/No Common Walls, Cooking Appliances \ Built-In BBQ, Cooking Appliances \ Built-Ins, Cooling Type \ Air Conditioning, Cooling Type \ Zoned A/C, Eating Areas \ Breakfast Room, Fireplace Rooms \ Family Room, Fireplace Rooms \ Living Room, Fireplace Rooms \ Master Bedroom, Floor Material \ Carpet, Floor Material \ Tile (N), Floor Material \ Wood, Heating Type \ Central Furnace, Interior Features \ Other, Laundry Locations \ Individual Room, Legal Disclosures \ Take Property As Is (N), ListingAgreement \ Exclusive Right To Sell/Lease, Lot Size Source \ Public Records, Parking Features \ Direct Garage Access, Parking Type \ Garage - Three Door (N), Parking Type \ Garage Is Attached, Rooms \ Dining Room, Rooms \ FamilyRoom, Rooms \ Formal Entry, Rooms \ Guest-Maids Quarters, Rooms \ LivingRoom, Rooms \ Master Bedroom, SpecialConditions \ Standard Sale, Square Footage Source \ Public Records, View \ No View
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Room count: 13
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,500 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1977
- Parcel #: 2068024055
- Zillow Home ID: 19896238
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $1.17-1.57M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 91302 home values will rise 4.2% next year, compared to a 4.1% increase for Calabasas as a whole. Among 91302 homes, this home is 4.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 13.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 91302, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 56.7% less than in Calabasas, and 87.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 91302 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Calabasas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 91302 home values.
|4020 Park Melinda Calabasas, CA||$1.31M||4||4||3,232|
|4015 Park Melinda Calabasas, CA||$1.25M||4||3||2,980|
|4030 Park Melinda Calabasas, CA||$1.15M||3||3||2,580|
|4031 Park Melinda Calabasas, CA||$1.3M||4||4||3,232|
|4040 Park Melinda Calabasas, CA||$1.35M||4||4||3,493|
|4045 Park Melinda Calabasas, CA||$1.16M||4||3||2,580|
|23444 Park Hermosa Calabasas, CA||$1.16M||3||3||2,580|
|23420 Park Hermosa Calabasas, CA||$1.42M||6||5||4,037|
|23416 Park Hermosa Calabasas, CA||$1.3M||4||3||3,184|
|23309 Park Colombo Calabasas, CA||$2.87M||5||6||6,260|
|3916 Park Antonio Calabasas, CA||$3.76M||5||5||9,336|
|3922 Park Antonio Calabasas, CA||$1.7M||3||4||4,269|
|23450 Park Hermosa Calabasas, CA||$1.3M||4||3||3,260|
|23410 Park Hermosa Calabasas, CA||$1.25M||4||3||2,980|
|23431 Park Hermosa Calabasas, CA||$1.23M||4||3||2,980|
|23431 Park Hermosa Calabasas, CA||$1.34M||4||3||2,980|
|23425 Park Hermosa Calabasas, CA||$1.32M||4||4||3,248|
|23307 Park Colombo Calabasas, CA||$2.26M||6||7||6,409|
|23437 Park Hermosa Calabasas, CA||$1.31M||4||4||3,232|
|23345 Park Colombo Calabasas, CA||$2.42M||5||5.5||5,607|
Nearby Schools in Calabasas
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!