- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4011 Brooklyn Ave, Cleveland, OH 441094 beds, 1 bath, 1,731 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,720 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $19,500
- Price/sqft: $11
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 324 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,731 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1946
- Lot depth: 143
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 01414133
- Zillow Home ID: 33350358
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4011 Brooklyn Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Old Brooklyn, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 39.3% lower than in Cleveland, and 87.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Old Brooklyn home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cleveland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Old Brooklyn home values.
- 4015 Brooklyn Ave Cleveland, OH$87K421,813
- 4007 Brooklyn Ave Cleveland, OH$71K311,628
- 4019 Brooklyn Ave Cleveland, OH$59K421,766
- 4003 Brooklyn Ave Cleveland, OH$58K422,088
- 4016 Woburn Ave Cleveland, OH$56K421,850
- 4012 Woburn Ave Cleveland, OH$58K211,078
- 4020 Woburn Ave Cleveland, OH$64K421,740
- 3929 Brooklyn Ave Cleveland, OH$109K622,282
- 4023 Brooklyn Ave Cleveland, OH$76K422,928
- 4008 Woburn Ave Cleveland, OH$61K411,260
- 4024 Woburn Ave Cleveland, OH$70K311,599
- 4010 Brooklyn Ave Cleveland, OH$77K422,208
- 4014 Brooklyn Ave Cleveland, OH$76K622,560
- 4004 Woburn Ave Cleveland, OH$72K311,376
- 4104 Woburn Ave Cleveland, OH$51K21600
- 3925 Brooklyn Ave Cleveland, OH$61K311,584
- Brooklyn Ave Cleveland, OH$46K311,542
- Brooklyn Ave Cleveland, OH$75K411,670
- 4006 Brooklyn Ave Cleveland, OH$65K421,920
- 4018 Brooklyn Ave Cleveland, OH$58K422,072
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.