- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Views: 2,626 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2014 for $2,650,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $1,192
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, On street, 360 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Den/Study/Office, Additional Rooms \ Formal Entry, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Additional Rooms \ Utility Room, Additional Rooms \ Workshop, Amenities Misc. \ Bay Window, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Vaulted Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s), Bathroom \ Shower over Tub - 1, Bathroom \ Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tubs - 1, Bedrooms \ Ground Floor Bedroom, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Attached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Communications \ TV Antenna, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Nook, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Ceiling Insulation, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Skylight Tube(s), Energy Features \ Skylight(s), Energy Features \ Smart Vent Roof, Energy Features \ Thermostat Controller, Energy Features \ Weather Stripped Door(s), Exterior \ Brick, Exterior \ Wood, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Garage Parking Features \ Uncovered Parking, Heating \ Baseboard, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas - Natural, Heating \ Heating - 2+ Zones, Heating \ Steam/Hot Water, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven - Built-In, Kitchen \ Oven - Self Cleaning, Kitchen \ Refrigerators - 2+, Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Location \ Cul-de-Sac, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Shake, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Ranch, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,224 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1950
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 145
- Lot width: 85
- Parcel #: 13719010
- Zillow Home ID: 19505825
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $2.12-3.1M.
Market guideZillow predicts Barron Park home values will increase 7.7% next year, compared to a 7.1% rise for Palo Alto as a whole. Among Barron Park homes, this home is valued 27.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 4.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Barron Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 87.5% lower than in Palo Alto, and 99% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Barron Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Palo Alto.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Barron Park home values.
|3965 El Cerrito Rd Palo Alto, CA||$5.02M||7||6.5||5,705|
|4051 El Cerrito Rd Palo Alto, CA||$3.95M||5||5.5||4,000|
|3955 El Cerrito Rd Palo Alto, CA||$2.57M||2||2||2,310|
|4030 El Cerrito Rd Palo Alto, CA||$2.51M||4||2||2,046|
|1070 Cerrito Way Palo Alto, CA||$2.62M||3||3||2,221|
|4008 El Cerrito Rd Palo Alto, CA||$3.76M||5||4.5||3,746|
|4040 El Cerrito Rd Palo Alto, CA||$2.58M||3||2||2,111|
|3960 El Cerrito Rd Palo Alto, CA||$3.25M||6||3||3,346|
|3970 El Cerrito Rd Palo Alto, CA||$2.01M||2||1||1,601|
|3950 El Cerrito Rd Palo Alto, CA||$4.44M||5||5.5||5,579|
|1050 Cerrito Way Palo Alto, CA||$2.41M||3||2||1,674|
|4000 El Cerrito Rd Palo Alto, CA||$2.35M||2||2||2,188|
|3940 El Cerrito Rd Palo Alto, CA||$2.41M||3||2||1,976|
|3945 El Cerrito Rd Palo Alto, CA||$2.3M||2||2||1,668|
|4050 El Cerrito Rd Palo Alto, CA||$3.95M||4||3.5||3,200|
|3920 El Cerrito Rd Palo Alto, CA||$3.43M||4||3.5||3,354|
|3980 El Cerrito Rd Palo Alto, CA||$2.4M||3||2||2,330|
|4079 El Cerrito Rd Palo Alto, CA||$2.64M||3||3||2,215|
|4060 El Cerrito Rd Palo Alto, CA||$2.63M||3||2||1,887|
|975 Shauna Ln Palo Alto, CA||$2.5M||5||3||2,193|
Nearby Schools in Palo Alto
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!