4011 SE Gladstone St, Portland, OR 972023 beds, 2 baths, 1,340 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Downstairs 2nd unit, new in 2014, is a 1 bedroom, 1 bath, great room and laundry room in daylight basement. Featuring a gas fireplace, gas stove, Italian floor tile, spacious rooms, and private courtyard. Large carport, oversize yard with mature fruit trees, and fun location make this home a winner.
Near Trader Joes, trendy restaurants like Shut Up And Eat, pizza, local coffee house, pub, etc.
- Lot: 4,872 sqft
- Built in 1944
- Heating: Radiant, Stove
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $207,000
- Price/sqft: $154
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Carport, 1 space, 228 sqft
- RV Parking
- View: Territorial
- New; plumbing, water heater, electrical, roof, landscaping, new apartment downstairs.
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,340 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 116
- Lot width: 42
- Parcel #: R328182
- Zillow Home ID: 53998477
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4011 Se Gladstone Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Creston-Kenilworth, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 53.6% lower than in Portland, and 83.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Creston-Kenilworth home values rise more quickly than other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Creston-Kenilworth home values.
- 4003 SE Gladstone St Portland, OR$304K311,732
- 4019 SE Gladstone St Portland, OR$260K21670
- 3965 SE Gladstone St APT 10 Portland, OR$159K11650
- 4043 SE Gladstone St Portland, OR$655K21--
- 4041 SE Gladstone St Portland, OR$511K21.5--
- 3975 SE Gladstone St Portland, OR$238K31.5850
- 4027 SE Gladstone St Portland, OR$380K311,000
- 4030 SE Gladstone St APT 13 Portland, OR$300K11665
- 4039 SE Gladstone St Portland, OR$214K221,536
- 4010 SE Gladstone St Portland, OR$219K21816
- 4002 SE Gladstone St UNIT A Portland, OR$294K221,632
- 4018 SE Gladstone St # 4036 Portland, OR$1.75M--2014,108
Nearby Schools in Portland
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292